Shown in the figure is for information
The device can be used with an additional, dedicated temperature sensor (FGBRS-001) to provide the best temperature regulation. It should be placed in the same room or heating zone as the thermostatic head which will use it as a reference point for the room temperature. Before using, the sensor must be paired with the thermostatic head. One thermostatic head can be paired with only one sensor, but one sensor can be paired with up to three thermostatic heads.
To pair the FGBRS-001 with the device:
1. Press and hold the button on the thermostatic head (A) or use the included key (B).
2. Release the button when you see blue LED colour.
3. Click the button to confirm the selection, the LED ring will start blinking blue.
4. Within 1 minute click the button on the sensor.
5. The LED ring on thermostatic head will glow green to confirm successful pairing.
6. Place the sensor in same room as head, no further than 5 meters from it.
To remove all paired heads from the sensor’s memory:
1. Press and hold the button on the sensor for 2 seconds.
2. The LED on the sensor will blink 3 times to confirm unpairing.
More information at Fibaro
FIBARO SMART HOME CENTER 2/FGHC2 EU The Home Center 2 is a building management system accessed ..
Home Center LiteHome Center Lite is the brain of the FIBARO system. When designing HCL, we used prov..
FIBARO SMART HOME CENTER 2/FGHC2 EU BLACKThe Home Center 2 is a building management system accessed ..